CYF4®– Enveloc provides Backup, Archive and Drive Imaging. For more information please contact our Technical Sales Team at email@example.com.
CYF4®– Enveloc Backup
- Backs up automatically – Runs whether the User remembers to run it or not.
- AES 256bit encryption of backup sets prior to transmission – FIPS 1402 algorithm provides compliant security.
- Proven, highspeed, secure transmission process.
- Redundant, geographically separate backup server – 100% availability of backup sets.
- Availability of up to 125 versions of each file looking back a year or more.
- Object level Outlook and Exchange – Incredibly fast mail/calendar/contact backups which can be restored at the object, folder, mailbox or system level.
- LocalRemote/NASRemote – Local copy of backups protects against common causes of data loss and speeds recovery. Offsite copy guarantees availability against any eventuality.
- Multiple launch options Use the timer application, timer service, Windows Task Scheduler, or a command line. WireBacks and Drive Images can be launched individually.
- Custom Now Backup – User may select files or folders for an immediate adhoc backup which typically takes only seconds.
- Programs to Run – Specify third party programs to run as separate processes. May be set to run before backup, between compression and transmission phase, or after backup.
CYF4®– Enveloc WireBack Archive
- Snapshots of particular files or folders with specified expiration date – Expanded backup functionality offering additional copies of critical files or folders.
- Scheduling independent of file and folder backup – Sufficient versions to suit any need.
- Each WireBack job may be configured with its own set of rules: all files, new or changed only, individual files, entire folders, and custom exclusions.
- Multiple jobs with varying schedules and expirations can be created for any data set.
- Scheduling for each job can be set from once per hour (or less) to once per year.
- WireBacks can also be directed to any destination in addition to or in lieu of the remote servers.
CYF4®– Enveloc Drive Imaging
- Drive Images to local drives – Complete recovery in case of disk crash, malware.
- Built with Microsoft backup engine – Guaranteed compatibility.
- Customized after production – May be installed on dissimilar hardware.
- Universal – Can be temporarily attached for file recovery or permanently installed as a bare metal restore.
- DiskAppear and EnvelocSwap – Target USB attached drive is hidden before and after backup on an Operating System and Hardware level. Multiple target media maybe utilized for offsite redundancy by specifying “Swap.”
- Drive Image jobs may be scheduled on the same basis as WireBacks and may also be called from a command line.
- After the initial image subsequent images are incremental updates which require much less time.
- If the target drive has sufficient space, two images may be written and updated in rotation.